Nftpicker NFT: What is the 1000 Unique NFT Collection? In this article of Zatrun.com, we will answer all the issues that our readers are curious about in detail.
What is Nftpicker NFT?
Nftpicker NFT, which was launched on August 1, 2022, is a collection of 1000 NFTs released at a price of 0.09 ETH. This project was created by a passionate group of builders who wanted to provide NFT investors with all the necessary information to make smart decisions when buying and selling NFTs.
Nftpicker offers real-time information about NFT collection prices, volumes, and trending collections, as well as helping you find the NFT collection that best suits your needs. With the ability to track more than 50,000 NFT projects conducted through OpenSea on the ETH Network, Nftpicker is updated with new projects every day.
To view Trend Collections, Real-Time Purchase and Sale Transactions, Project Analytics, Collection Rarity (next stage) and Upcoming Drops (next stage) nftpicker.net start using Nftpicker by using the free version at. For a more comprehensive analysis, it allows you to make smart entries and exits using the trading tool, which provides the necessary market information for everyone entering the NFT field and upgrades it to Premium.
What are the Characteristics of the Project?
- Trend View: Keep track of the latest NFT Sunday information in real time with Trend View. you can view 1-minute, 5-minute, 10-minute and 30-minute time periods as a premium feature.
- Collection View: Designed for active NFT traders, this feature provides an all-in-one view of lists, transactions and basic power charts that are updated Decently in real time via social links. In addition, information about the rarity and other collection October details will be added in the future. Currently, this feature is available for free users, but soon it will be available only to Premium users.
- New Look: Stay informed in real time of the latest NFT Sunday information for current mint collections. you can view 1-minute, 5-minute, 10-minute and 30-minute time periods as a premium feature.
- Mint Feed View: Get up-to-date information about newly minted Tokens on the ETH Blockchain with Mint Feed View. Currently, this feature is available for free users, but soon it will be available only to Premium users.
- Sales Flow View: Get informed about new Tokens sold offshore with the Sales Flow View. Currently, this feature is available for free users, but soon it will be available only to Premium users.
What Exactly is an NFT?
NFT is defined as a technology that is described as a “revolution” by experts whose name we have often heard recently. Especially together with cryptocurrencies, Blockchain technology creates the NFT infrastructure. NFT stands for Non-Fungible Token. At the same time, it is a name given to digital products that are unique and similar and cannot be replaced by a new one.
To give an example, you can exchange the Coins you have by buying 1 BTC from another person instead of 1 BTC. However, if this is Van Gogh’s “Starry Night” painting, this painting cannot have any peer and similar. So, no matter what happens, you can’t replace this painting with a new one. If this work is completely original, it can be bought and sold in this area.
This NFT technology is not only used in works of art. In addition, videos, sounds, gifs, photos and even the first tweets can be traded as NFT. Blockchain technology forms the infrastructure of this field. With this Blockchain technology, the person or institution acquiring an NFT obtains a separate ownership license in addition to the copyright. In this way, it is prevented from copying and selling unique digital products without permission.
Nftpicker NFT: What is the Price and How to Buy It?
The Nftpicker NFT project is gaining popularity among investors. If you are interested in investing in this project, you can start by checking out the page on OpenSea. However, there are a few steps that potential investors should take to become a part of the Nftpicker NFT collection:
First, it is important to have a digital cryptocurrency wallet such as MetaMask. MetaMask is one of the wallets that should be used to make purchases and sales in OpenSea. After acquiring a wallet, investors must purchase ETH to use for paying transactions. This ETH must then be transferred to the crypto wallet. ETH is the most widely used crypto unit for NFT purchases. After the ETH is transferred to the wallet, users must connect their digital crypto wallet to OpenSea. This link will allow them to select and purchase the desired NFT.
Also, the best places where you can buy this NFT are MagicEden and OpenSea. However, you can also buy Nftpicker NFT from other marketplaces such as CoralCub and Solsea.